We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make. If an item you purchased arrived broken, is faulty or isn’t what you had in mind, we’re here to help, subject to the below terms.
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our website you may return it to The SwimShop for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Returns & Refund Policy have been satisfied.
For hygiene reasons, unsealed swimwear items may not be returned unless defective or damaged upon receipt of delivery.
Damaged and or Defective
Should a product be damaged on receipt, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can advise on replacement of the damaged item.
A defective or damaged item
A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Examples of this include poor stitching quality, incomplete items and poor quality fabric (not related to wear and tear or negligence).
The following are not regarded as defects
• faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
• damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
• damage arising from excessive chlorine exposure;
• damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
• damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
• damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
• where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including color. However, the actual color displayed on your screen will depend on your local computer system and monitor settings. As a result, we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
If you wish to return something that you purchased online from The SwimShop because the item you received is either damaged or we sent the incorrect item, you can contact us and confirm that you are returning the product in question within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We will at our cost replace the damaged/incorrect product, with the correct product and refund your original courier fee.
We will generally exchange or refund a product provided that:-
1. there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. tax invoice
2. it is within 30 days of the original purchase date
3. it is in its original packaging or condition and:
• the security seal or shrink wrap is intact (if applicable)
• the product is unworn
• unused online store’s barcode ticket is attached
• includes all original accessories and/or parts
4. we use our discretion if the unwanted item is a gift. The initial assessment will always start with the quality of the packaging.
The return of items to us is at your own cost and you must use your own courier to return it to The SwimShop.
If using a courier, please wrap and package the product in a box that is suitable for transport by courier.
All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with:-
• The original sales tender type and only after confirmation that the funds were received in our bank account.
• All goods returned undergo a proper assessment to see that they qualify for a refund.
Address for returns
Shop 6a Westville Junction
7 Westville Road